20 August 2014

Ripped Denim






I'm really loving the ripped denim trend that's happening right now out there in fashion land! I bought this pair from Sass & Bide and I love how comfy they are and how they don't have a really weird crutch. I've tried other ripped baggie styles before and the crutch areas have been really low and narrow and just not comfortable at all like a good pair of jeans should be!

Pair a comfy style of baggie jeans with a light or pastel coloured knit and your good to go for a stylish weekend outing!

These photos are taken out at the National Arboretum Canberra where my sister was doing the photography for a wedding.

Jeans | Sass & Bide (now on sale)
Knit | Zara
Coat | Asos (Similar)
Bag | Sportsgirl (Similar)
Scarf | Sportsgirl (Similar)


Photos by Grace Finch



xx MsBellaJean