15 June 2014

Rainy Winter Sundays

My inspiration for today's post is the wet, miserable and gloomy grey weather I'm experiencing here in Canberra today. Perfect for a lazy, cosy sunday indoors...



I love lazy Sundays where I spend all day in my PJs.

Romantic Rainy Night, Paris

What if your blessings come through rain drops, What if Your healing comes through tears, What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near .... What if my greatest disappointments or the aching of this life, Is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can't satisfy, What if trials of this life, The rain, the storms, the hardest nights, Are your mercies in disguise <3

Ivory Knitted Slipper Boot Socks Cable Knit Lounge Hosiery Socks Thigh High Winter Cozy Slippers Long Slippers

Where do I find these?!?! I want these so bad. I wonder if you could make it out of an old sweater....Or knit them

Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes





But luxury has never appealed to me. I like simple things, books, being alone, or with somebody who understands. ~Daphne du Maurier, "The Lover"

Rain

Rainy days are my favorite.

Photos from Pinterest and coffeebags-n-shoes Tumblr.


xx MsBellaJean