3 June 2014

Tuesday Shoeday: Nike Dunk Sky Hi

Photo is my own.
 
 
 
 
A pair of Nike Dunk Sky Hi shoes had been on my wishlist for over a year when I found out that they were available to purchase online from Asos - here. I had researched where to buy them online but just couldn't find the style I wanted. I also searched high and low at the nike and sport stores I went to when I was in the US but the sales assistants kept telling me that the Dunk Sky Hi style was from the previous season. But alas, Asos once again came up with the goods! I love Asos! I had to stalk the website until my size was in-stock but as soon as they were I quickly made the purchase!
 
I wore them for the first time this weekend on a little trip to Brisbane which was a surprise for my man's birthday. They were so comfy to wear on the plane trip and very comfy with all the walking we did around town.
 
I'm now thinking that I need them in black, and even grey... =)
 
xx MsBellaJean
 
 
 
Here are some pics to possibly inspire you to buy a pair!
 
Photos from Just Jared, The Blonde Salad, Star Style, Cool Spotters and Pinterest.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I literally hate sneaker wedges, but the Nike Dunk Sky His are beyond amazing!! I need to get those soon!Love the Nike Dunk Sky Hi.... I dig this look!Nike Dunk Sky Hi Wedge - I love the red and black. :)
Nike 'Dunk Sky Hi' Wedge Sneaker (Women) | Nordstrom
 
vanessa-hudgens-nike-dunk-sky-hi-new-york
 
Olivia Wilde wearing Nike Dunk Sky Hi Liquid Gold Metallic Wedge Sneakers
 
ahh I NEED these! - Nike Dunk Sky Hi Mesh Womens Shoe
 
Nike Store. Nike Dunk Sky Hi Vintage Women's Shoe
 
***#1 Nike Dunk Sky Hi Vac Tech Women's Shoe- size 6.5
 
Step into the School Year with 100 Super Stylish Sneakers: Nike Dunk Sky Hi sneakers
 
Nike Dunk Sky Hi Print Women's Shoe
 
Nike Dunk Sky Hi In Blue | Harrods
 
Nike Dunk Sky Hi Premium Black Linen