3 February 2014

Grammys Red Carpet

Taylor Swift in Gucci Premiere
Taylor Swift, Grammy Awards

Katy Perry in Valentino
Katy Perry, Grammy Awards

Ciara in Emilio Pucci

Ciara, Grammy Awards

Pink in Johanna Johnson
Pink, GRAMMYS 2014

Alicia Keys in Armani Privé
Alicia Keys, GRAMMYS 2014

Amber Rose in Naeem Khan
Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose, Grammys

Chrissy Teigen in Johanna Johnson
Christine Teigen, 56th annual GRAMMY

Colbie Caillat in Ezra Santos
Colbie Caillat, GRAMMYS 2014

Anna Kendrick in Azzaro
Anna Kendrick, Grammy Awards

Anna Faris in Fitriani
Anna Faris, Grammy Awards

Malina Moye designer unknown
Malina Moye, Grammy Awards

Natasha Bedingfield in Christian Siriano
Natasha Bedingfield, Grammy Awards

Paris Hilton in Haus of Milan
iParis Hilton
Paris Hilton, GRAMMYS 2014
Giuliana Rancic in Alex Perry
Giuliana Rancic, 56th annual GRAMMY Awards

Kelly Osbourne in Badgley Mischka
Kelly Osbourne, Grammy Awards

Miranda Lambert in Pamella Roland
Miranda Lambert, Grammy Awards

Paula Patton dress unknown
Paula Patton, GRAMMYS 2014

Beyonce in Michael Costello
Beyonce Poses in the 2014 Grammy Awards Press Room
beyonce wears sexy sheer white dress at grammys 2014 12

I know, I know the Grammys Red Carpet is sooo last week but I have been away on holidays and off the internet (except instagram =0) so I'm a little late to the ball game so to speak!

I actually think this years looks are quite boring and pedestrian however, I am loving Beyonce's and Paris Hilton's looks which are somewhat similar in style.

I'm also loving the dresses on Colbie Caillat, Chrissy Teigen and Amber Rose.


Worst dressed goes to Natasha Bedingfield for this overdone, under-styled and frumpy boho look. I mean, seriously? The bangs are actually the worst part of this look.

Natasha Bedingfield, Grammy Awards


 My best dressed goes to Giuliana Rancic in Australian Designer Alex Perry. I'm loving the daring orange hue, the slim lines and and the lace detail of this dress. Giuliana rarely gets it wrong though. Love me some Giuliana and Bill! 

Giuliana Rancic, 56th annual GRAMMY Awards
Photos from E! Online and Just Jared.



Happy Monday readers!

xx MsBellaJean