16 January 2014

Golden Globes Red Carpet Fashion



Sandra Bullock in Prabal Gurung

Sandra Bullock, Golden Globes 2014



Jennifer Lawrence in Dior

Jennifer Lawrence, Golden Globes 2014


Sofia Vergara in Zac Posen

Sofia Vergara, Golden Globes



Tatiana Maslan in Jenny Packham

Tatiana Maslany, Golden Globes


Emma Roberts in Lanvin

Emma Roberts, Golden Globes


Cate Blanchett in Armani

Cate Blanchett, Golden Globes


Emma Watson in Dior

Emma Watson, Golden Globes



Kaley Cuocoin Rani Zakhem

Kaley Cuoco, Golden Globes



Channing Tatum in Gucci and Jenna Dewan-Tatum in Roberto Cavalli

Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan Tatum, Golden Globes 2014


Kate Beckinsale in Zuhair Murad

Kate Beckinsale, Golden Globes 2014



Alison Williams in Alexander McQueen

Allison Williams, Golden Globes 2014


Uma Thurman in Versace

Uma Thurman, Golden Globes


Zooey Deschanel in Oscar de la Renta

Zooey Deschanel


Zoe Saldana in Prabal Gurung

Zoe Saldana, Golden Globes 2014


Olivia Wilde in Gucci Premiere

Olivia Wilde, Golden Globes


Naomi Watts in Tom Ford

Naomi Watts, Golden Globes 2014


Margot Robbie in Gucci

Margot Robbie, Golden Globes








Awards season in Hollywood is here and to start it all of is the Golden Globes. I must admit I only follow the awards for the red carpet fashion and I know I'm not the only one!

For me, worst dressed goes to... No one! I couldn't find a dress that was worthy of the in famous "worst dressed" label!

But of course I have a favourite - Kate Beckinsale wearing Zuhair Murad. Kate can do no wrong in my eyes. She looks stunningly perfect 24/7 and if she wore a potato sack she would still look absolutely fabulous. Kate is ridiculously beautiful!

Kate Beckinsale, Golden Globes 2014

*All photos from E! Online


Ps. I love Emma Watson's dress/pants look. I love how she's pushed the red carpet fashion boundaries however I think maybe an orange pair of pants would've polished the look off better than the dark pants. And I'm not sold on the blue shoes, maybe nude??



Next up on the awards calendar - 20th Screen Actors Guild Awards 18th January. Bring on the fashion! 


xx MsBellaJean