9 December 2013

Steel









Dress: Miss Selfudge| Shoes: Windsor Smith| Watch: Michael Kors | Earrings: Diva



Last Sunday my sister, Grace, and I went hunting for alleyways to do our photoshoots for my blog and her photography portfolio. We found these amazing graffitied walls in the middle of Civic in Canberra.
Because the location was pretty busy with people going about their business I only had the courage (or lack of dignity) to get changed once in public so we only did two looks out of the five we had planned. We decided to make up for it by going to dinner at the new Jamie’s Italian Restaurant Canberra which opened up a few weeks ago. We tried getting a table two weeks prior but the wait was two and a half hours and it was already 9pm at that stage. They are completely booked out for weeks, however they save seats for ‘walk-ins’. We managed to get a table after waiting only forty minutes and a few glasses of wine later! The food was pretty amazing and the experience lived up to my expectations. Tip: the Arancini balls were to die for! =)
This dress is Graces and was perfect for this graffiti backdrop we found. I hope you love these photos as much as I do. Grace is such a natural photographer and I’m so lucky she’s my sister!

xx MsBellaJean