5 December 2013

Old Hollywood Glam









I helped my sister plan her look for her year 12 formal a few weeks ago. We weren't going for the "old Hollywood glam" look, it just kinda happened. And I'm so glad because she looked absolutely, stunningly gorgeous! I have four sisters and Sarah has a more punk/edgy style than the rest of us. We're a lot more girly with our style. I wanted to find accessories that would show her edgy style but also put her a little out of what she'd normally wear for shock-value. I think we pulled it off! 

Sarah chose the dress from Nasty Gal and I wasn't convinced by the online photos that this was the right one for her. I found a dress from Asos which I thought would look perfect on her but when the Nasty Gal dress arrived and it was tried on it was 100% the dress, no doubts about it!

The edgy accessories were these chunky black stilettos from Betts, chunky yet blingy earrings, chunky id bracelet and chunky snake skin box clutch all from Collette by Collette Hayman which complimented the dress and Sarah's personality perfectly!

I also did her make-up which looked impeccable if I do say so myself! Although I can never manage to do my own make-up even  half as good as what I did on Sarah! 


xx MsBellaJean


Ps. Two posts in two days! Whoooo hoooo!