28 October 2013

Vegas baby!






Dress and belt by H&M, shoes by Nine West, watch by Michael Kors and nail colour by Essie - Fiji.


This was my outfit for a night out in Vegas recently! My bf and I just got home to Australia from a 4 week trip to the US where we visited Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York City and Orlando. As we're not gamblers and only decided to do Vegas to tick it off the bucket list we were surprised that we enjoyed this city the most of all! Vegas has something for everyone whether it be gambling, partying, shopping, dining or adventure. Personally the dining is what won my heart (and expanded my waistline). In the photos I'm sitting in the window of our room looking out at the amazing view of the strip! I've only been home for 6 days and I'm already thinking of reasons to get back to Vegas ASAP!

I bought this H&M dress in LA and a night out in Vegas was perfect for the first wear.


Photos by Brett C.