23 September 2013

Boots




Boots from Asos

I bought these boots at the end of season Asos sale as I was in desperate need of new black everyday boots. I had literally worn the heel down in my last pair and I ended up wearing them for way longer than what I should have! This was due to the fact that I found it really hard to find another style of boots that I liked. I came across these ones on Asos and knew straight away that I needed them. However when they were delivered they weren't what I thought they would be like. When I wore them for the first time I felt like I was 5 years old again and sliding around the house in a pair of my mother's heels. I didn't give up though and I am now happy that I didn't as they are the perfect comfy pair of black everyday boots that I can wear to work or with jeans on the weekends. 

Photos by Grace