6 August 2013

Currently Coveting - Tuesday Shoeday

Image 1 of London Rebel Cuba Cuban Heel Chelsea Boot

Image 1 of ASOS COUGAR Leather Knee Boots

Image 1 of New Look Black Buckle Biker Boots


I am currently obsessing over boots. Flat knee boots and flat ankle boots. I recently bought a pair of flat ankle boots in black from Asos (post coming soon). I'm not quite sold on them yet, I feel like they're too chunky and I feel as though I'm wearing a pair of my dad's boots that are way too big for me. Hopefully they'll grow on me soon.

I've since found these bad boys above, which I'm deciding on whether I need them or not considering I am now saving spending money for my holiday which is in less than two months time. The frugal voice in my head is telling me to save the money now and spend big later on holiday! And the carefree voice is saying "YOLO".

Happy Tuesday Shoeday!



All photos from Asos