1 July 2013

Champagne



Bardot Leather Leggings|Temt Shirt|Nine West Heels|Bardot Necklace|Yves Saint Laurent Artsy Ring|Face of Australia Nail Polish in Cool Cotton

I recently wore this outfit on a dinner date celebrating birthdays and an engagement! I forgot to take photos on the night so I decided to lay out the items on my bed and test my photog skills. 

Theses leggings are the most comfiest things I think I may have ever worn! And I normally don't wear leggings/tights unless I'm working out. I can foresee that I'm going to wear these bad boys out so I would like to buy a second pair but I just can't convince myself to spend money when I should be saving for my holiday later this year.

And I mentioned an engagement... My best friend got engaged to her longtime boyfriend! So many good times to come! And plenty of champagne =)

-xx MsBellaJean