23 July 2013

Blazer Obsession










From top to bottom: Kmart | Nunui | Cue Factorie Cotton OnTopShop Industrie Valleygirl

I have a completely healthy fashion obsession with blazers. Boyfriend blazers, suit blazers, jacket blazers, any blazer! The more "blazier" the better. 

I love how they smarten up any outfit like pairing with a pencil skirt for the office to a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and ballet flats for the weekend.

Blazers that have shoulder pads are a must-have for a girl with broad shoulders and a bootylicious bod like mine. =) Think of them as slimming as you would with the shade black. 

On another note, 2 months to go til my USA holiday!!! This trip is so overdue and my bf and I are counting down the days! 65 days, 15 hours, 42 minutes and 30 seconds to be exact...  =) Just a tad excited!

xx MsBellaJean