7 June 2013

Shades of Orange







Skirt: Temt | Top: Kenji from Myer | Ring: Yves Saint Laurent Artsy Ring from Net-a-Porter

Just a quick post this week with these pics taken from when I was off to my birthday dinner back in February! I'm posting them now because I wasn't originally going to put them up here but I've been so lazy lately and I'm currently stuck at home due to having just had my wisdom teeth taken out, so it may be a little while before I can get out to do some photo shoots for the blog.

This maxi skirt is full of fun colours and is so simple and comfy to wear. This look may be a case of orange overload! Orange in the skirt, orange top, orange lip stick...

What's everyone up to for the weekend? It's a long weekend in most parts of Australia this weekend. Yippppppeeeee!!! Love weekends especially long ones!

xx Bella